Fusion Street Tacos
1small red cabbage
1jar Maika'i pineapple salsa
4Korean Spicy Pork Belly Skewers pieces
1 packageHandcrafted Style Tortillas, White Corn and Wheat (8 count)
1 packageCotija Cheese (approximately 12 oz. )
1bottle of the Chef essentials citrus squeeze vinaigrette (available at Foodland Farms Ala Moana, Pearl City and Ka Makana Ali'i)
- On the grill or in a sauté pan sear the pork belly on all sides until cooked through, set aside.
- Finely cut ¼ of the cabbage, and place in a bowl.
- Finely julienne the radishes and cucumbers, and add to cabbage to make a slaw.
- Take ¼ cup of the Citrus Squeeze Vinaigrette and add to slaw.
- Take a dry pan on the grill, or in the microwave, and warm the tortillas.
- Place some of the cooked pork belly in the tortilla, top with the citrus cabbage slaw, add pineapple salsa, top with remaining cilantro leaves and Cotija cheese, and finish with a squeeze of lime.