Goat Cheese with Fresh Cranberry Relish
1⁄2 cuporange juice
6 ouncesfresh or frozen cranberries
1⁄2 teaspoonorange zest
1⁄2 ounceorange liqueur
18 oz. log of Goat Cheese
- Combine sugar and orange juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add ½ the cranberries and orange zest and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the cranberries start to pop, turn off the heat and fold in the other half of the cranberries.
- Remove from heat, cool, add in the orange liqueur. Reserve at room temperature for the cheese.
- Place the log of goat cheese in a serving dish. Spoon the cranberries over the cheese. Serve with bread and crackers.