Goat Cheese Polenta
1 cupfine cornmeal
5 cupschicken stock or broth
3 ouncesgoat cheese
- Bring 4 cups of stock to a rapid boil.
- In a steady stream, whisk in the cornmeal, stirring until the corn meal starts to thicken.
- Turn heat down to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until the liquid is absorbed approximately 20 minutes.
- When the polenta is smooth and not grainy, adjust consistency with additional stock.
- Season with salt and pepper, add in the goat cheese to taste and finish with a pat of butter.