Grilled Rib Eye with Lemon & Garlic
4cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoonsItalian parsley, chopped
1⁄2 tablespoonolive oil
1unsalted butter, softened (1/2 cup)
1⁄2 cupfinely chopped parsley
2 tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
1 dashWorcestershire sauce
1⁄2 teaspoonminced garlic
1⁄4 teaspoonBlack Pepper
- Combine garlic, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate the steak overnight.
- Heat a grill. On the high setting, grill the steak approximately 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes. Slather with a slab of prepared Garlic Butter. Mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes and asparagus make a nice garnish. Serve with extra lemon wedges on the side.
- Combine ingredients and reserve for use.
- Extra butter can be kept in the refrigerator for one week.