Italian Sausage with Sweet Sauce, Peppers and Potatoes
1 packageprepared italian sausage (diced, recommendation: Foodland's prepared italian sausage)
1 tablespoonvegetable or canola oil
6medium red potatoes (diced)
1bell pepper (sliced)
1 teaspooncilantro (chopped)
2 ouncesSweet Thai Chile Sauce (Recommendation: Mae Ploy Brand)
- Heat oil in saucepan, add sausage and potatoes and cover and cook until potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Add bell peppers and continue to cook until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sweet Thai chile sauce and simmer until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes)
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.