Kalua Pork and Lomi Tomato Chimichanga with Minted Mango-Pineapple Relish and Chili Pepper Sour Cream
- Lay out the flour tortillas.
- Evenly portion the pork, lomi salmon and cheese on 1/3 of each tortilla.
- Make sure not to get excess liquid on the tortilla.
- Roll up the filling like a burrito.
- Keep the flap side down.
- Heat a pan with olive oil to medium heat.
- There should be about a quarter inch layer.
- When hot, place the chimichanga in the pan fold side down.
- Fry until golden brown.
- About 3 minutes.
- Turn over and repeat.
- Drain on a towel.
- Continue with the rest of the chimichanga.
- Peel the mangoes, cut off the flesh and dice into 1/4" cubes.
- Clean the pineapple and dice the pineapple into 1/4" cubes.
- In a bowl, combine the cut fresh fruits with the remaining ingredients; mix well and reserve.
Chili Pepper Sour Cream
- Combine evenly, season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, neatly lay out the chimichanga.
- Portion the Minted Mango-Pineapple salsa over the chimichanga.
- Drizzle with the sour cream.