Kim Chee Pancake (Kimchijeon)
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients except the oil and mix it with a spoon. (Just incorporate the ingredients, overworking will make it tough)
- Heat a 10 inch non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Place 1/3 of the kim chee mixture in the pan and spread it thinly and evenly in the pan.
- Cook it for about 1-2 minutes until the bottom gets golden brown and crispy.
- Using a wooden or rubber heat-proof spatula, turn over and cook until golden brown.
- Flip once more and cook again to further crisp for 1 minute. Repeat on the other side.
- Repeat with the last 2/3 of the mix.
The pancake can be served as a side dish alone or with a sauce made up of shoyu, sesame oil, vinegar, minced scallion, and sesame seeds.