Kogi BBQ Sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- You can make this a few days in advance and store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- The namasu is best made up to 1 hour before serving. If made earlier, the cucumbers will lose their crunch.
- Lightly heat the tortillas with steam, or between layers of damp cloths and microwave.
- If you are using the shortribs, quickly sear them in a hot pan and season with the kogi sauce.
- If using the pork or chicken, heat in the microwave and finish with sauce.
- Place a generous amount of meat in the warm tortilla and garnish with the namasu, or kimchee, or both. Serve immediately.
Optional Garnishes: Cilantro sprigs, Guacamole