Not-So-Spooky Truffle Bats
1Maika`i Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Truffle Cup
1Jet-Puffed marshmallow (small)
2Reese’s Pieces (yellow)
1⁄2 cupGhirardelli chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals and stir until the chocolate chips have melted completely.
- Place melted chocolate in a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one of the bottom corners.
- Flip the Maika`i Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Truffle Cup upside down.
- Split Oreo in half, leaving one frosted side and one unfrosted side. Break the unfrosted side in half.
- Use the 2 half pieces of unfrosted Oreo and stick into the sides of the Truffle Cup so they resemble wings.
- To create the bat’s eyes, place two dots of melted chocolate onto the Truffle Cup. Then place 1 yellow Reese’s Pieces on top of each dot of chocolate.
- Place a dot of melted chocolate onto each Reese’s Pieces to complete the bat’s eyes.
- Slice small marshmallow in half lengthwise.
- To create the bat’s mouth, place a dot of melted chocolate under its eyes. Then place halved marshmallow on top of chocolate to glue down mouth.
- Place bat(s) in the freezer for a couple minutes to harden the chocolate.