Orange Mango Glazed Ham
114-16 lb. fully cooked, spiral cut smoked ham on the bone
4 ouncesorange marmalade
4 ouncesmango chutney
1⁄2 cupdijon mustard
1 cuplight brown sugar, packed
1⁄4 cuporange juice, freshly squeezed
- Preheat the oven to 350'.
- Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the marmalade, chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and orange juice; process until smooth.
- Pout the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- If you don't have a food processor, finely mince the garlic, and combine all ingredients.
- If you like a little charring, at the last 5 minutes turn on the broiler and lightly char the ham.