OREO® Cookie Brownie Treat
Grab a couple glasses of milk and share this fun-to-make dessert recipe with your friends and family!
|1⁄2||Cup||Nutella hazel nut spread|
|1||each||peach, sliced thinly|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with foil cupcake liners.
- Prepare your favorite brownie mix according to package directions.
- In each cupcake cup, lay 1 OREO® cookie as the base of the treat. Spread a generous teaspoon of Nutella over the OREO® cookie.
- Lay a thin slice of peach or preferred soft fruit (such as banana) over the Nutella.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over the fruit.
- Repeat layering process for remaining muffin cups.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until brownies are cooked through.
- Let cool. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with melted chocolate.
If you have any left over brownie batter, bake separately in separate muffin cups.