Papaya Seed Dressing
1 1⁄2 teaspoonSalt
1 tablespoondijon mustard
1 cupwhite wine vinegar (not distilled)
1 cupMinced onion
1 cupvegetable oil
3 tablespoonspapaya seeds reserved from a fresh ripe papaya
- In a blender, combine the sugar, salt, mustard, vinegar and onions.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- With the motor running slowly add the oil and blend until it is emulsified.
- Add the papaya seeds and blend the papaya dressing until the papaya seeds are the consistency of ground pepper.
- Adjust the consistency if too thick with water.