Quick Flatbread Pizza
2store bought naan bread
4 tablespoonstomato pasta sauce
1⁄2 cupfresh mozarella cheese, broken up
1⁄4 cupassorted garnishes like ham, pepperoni, pineapple, mushrooms
2 tablespoonsshredded parmesan
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Place two naan on an oven pan.
- Spread eah with 2 tablespoons pasta sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle each pizza with 1/4 of the mozzarella.
- Lay on the garnishes of choice.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the mozzarella and the parmesan.
- Bake in the oven until the desired color and crispness is achieved, approximately 6 minutes.