Sautéed Hamakua Mushrooms
2 tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil
2 ouncesHamakua mushrooms, chopped 1-inch pieces
2 clovesgarlic, minced
1 ouncedry white wine
1 teaspoonfresh parsley, minced
1 teaspoonfresh tarragon, minced
1squeeze fresh lemon juice
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil to smoking point.
- Add in the mushrooms and allow them to brown. Toss in the pan.
- Once the mushrooms are nicely browned, add in the garlic and then the white wine. Cook until all the wine has been reduced and the moisture has evaporated from the pan.
- Remove from heat, add in the herbs and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.