Sauteed Hamakua Ali'i Mushrooms
2 ouncespackages Hamakua Ali'i Mushrooms
5 clovesgarlic, sliced
1 tablespoonfresh Italian parsley, rough chopped
- Slice mushrooms length-wise in quarters.
- Heat a sauté pan on high heat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add butter. When butter is melted and begins to foam, add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms, stirring or tossing occasionally until golden brown.
- Add garlic, stir. Let cook for another 30 seconds then squeeze in lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with parsley.