2 poundsshrimp, peeled and deveined with tails left on
4 tablespoonsgarlic, chopped
1 dashworchestershire sauce
2 tablespoonsparsley leaves, chopped
- Season the shrimp thoroughly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté‚ pan over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add enough olive oil to lightly coat the pan.
- Add the shrimp and quickly sauté‚ until the shrimp starts to turn pink, but not cooked through.
- Add in the butter and when it foams, add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon juice, worchestershire sauce, and tabasco.
- Finish with the parsley and check for seasoning.
- Garnish with lemon slices.