Spaghetti Alle Vongole
- Soak clams in a bowl of fresh water for about 20 minutes. This filters any sand and saltwater out of the clam shells.
- While the clams are soaking, boil water for Maika'i Organic Artisanal Spaghetti. Add a pinch of salt and olive oil to the water.
- Once the water begins to boil, add noodles and cook for about 7 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- On medium heat, add olive oil and garlic cloves in a non-stick pan.
- When the garlic begins to brown, turn up the heat to medium. Optional: Add chili flakes for added heat and stir.
- Drain the clams and add to the pan.
- Add the white wine to the pan.
- Cover and steam clams until they start to open.
- Place open clams in a bowl and discard any unopened ones.
- Remove al dente noodles from boiling water and transfer into the pan. Mix in sauce.
- Transfer clams into the pan. Add parsley and mix.
- Place in a bowl and serve.
Optional: 1 tablespoon chili flakes (substitute 1 dried chili finely chopped)