Spiced Watermelon Cubes
2 tablespoonsagave nectar (adjust depending on the sweetness of fruit)
3 tablespoonslime juice
1 tablespoonlime zest
2 tablespoonsOno Hawaiian Seasoning
3 tablespoonsfeta cheese
4 tablespoonsfresh basil
- Remove the rind from the flesh of the watermelon and discard the rind.
- Cut the watermelon flesh into 1 inch cubes, remove seeds where you can. Refrigerate until needed
- Combine the agave nectar, lime juice and lime zest together then toss the watermelon cubes in this mixture until all the cubes are evenly coated.
- Arrange the watermelon cubes on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle tops of the watermelon cubes generously with the “Ono Hawaiian Seasoning,” then top each cube with crumbled feta cheese and thinly sliced basil.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of each watermelon cube and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.