Spiced Watermelon Cubes
2 tablespoonsagave nectar (adjust depending on the sweetness of fruit)
3 tablespoonslime juice
2 tablespoonsOno Hawaiian Seasoning
- Remove the rind from the flesh of the watermelon and discard the rind.
- Cut the watermelon flesh into 1 inch cubes, remove seeds where you can. Refrigerate until needed
- Combine the agave nectar and lime juice together then toss the watermelon cubes in this mixture until all the cubes are evenly coated
- Place a tooth pick in the center of each cube and place them on a platter
- Sprinkle to tops of the watermelon cubes generously with the “Ono Hawaiian Seasoning” and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.