Steak Fried Rice
1⁄4 cupvegetable oil (for frying)
1 cupdiced left over steak
2 teaspoonsminced garlic
2eggs, fried and chopped
1⁄2 cupchopped Green onions
3 cupscooked white rice, day old, dried out uncovered in the fridge
1 tablespoonsesame oil
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or sauté pan. When the oil is hot, add in the diced steak and toss. Add in the garlic and peas and heat through.
- Add in the green onions and eggs and heat through. Remove the mixture and keep to the side.
- Reheat the pan and coat the bottom of the wok with oil. When the oil is hot, add in the rice and allow it to sizzle and fry. Toss occasionally to heat through and lightly caramelize. Season with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add in the reserved steak mixture and toss to evenly distribute.
- Add in the sesame oil and adjust seasoning with soy sauce and Worcestershire.