Thai Noodle Salad
3 tablespoonsrice wine vinegar, unseasoned
1 cupsoy sauce
1 cupcreamy peanut butter
5 clovesgarlic, chopped
1 tablespoonginger, peeled and chopped
1 tablespoonvegetable oil
3 tablespoonssesame oil
12 ouncesSpaghettini or Capellini noodles
1 1⁄2 tablespoonchili-garlic sauce
1⁄2 cupgreen onions, sliced
2 tablespoonscilantro, chopped
2 cupsbean sprouts, blanched
1 cupcarrots, shredded
1 cuppeanuts, toasted, chopped
- Cook pasta in large amount of boiling seasoned water.
- When tender, but still firm, drain and toss with sesame oil.
- In a sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil to medium high heat and sweat the ginger and garlic.
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce.
- Whisk to blend in and simmer for 1 minute.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour over pasta and toss in green onions, cilantro, bean sprouts, carrots, and peanuts.