Pad Thai with Shrimp
- Soak rice stick noodles in large bowl of warm water for until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain rice stick noodles well.
- Heat oil in large non stick pan over high heat. Add in shrimp, tofu, radishes, and paprika, sauté until the shrimp cook through, approx. 2 minutes.
- Add in egg and stir until set, breaking up with a spoon.
- Add in drained rice stick noodles, bean sprouts, green onions, fish sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar.
- Cook until the noodles are heated and absorb the sauces.
- Finish with peanuts and lime juice.
Serve with extra fish sauce, lime wedges.